Refugee Canyon has been providing quality veterinary health care, grooming, and boarding services to their community. With 4 full-time veterinarians and a supportive staff, Refugee Canyon continues to stay on the cutting edge of veterinary care and continues to learn, educate, and grow.
Our RCVS Team strives to maintain long-term relationships with patients and clients, so you can be sure your faithful companions are taken care of by someone you know and trust. Refugee Canyon provides state-of-the-art, individual care combined with loving concern and attention to make you and your pet’s visit as stress free and easy as possible.
FROM THE DOCTORS & STAFF
Mandatory Protocols & Procedures
(updated APRIL 3, 2021)
We remain committed to keeping our staff and clients healthy during this transformative time. We are continuing to keep our Lobby closed.
We will continue to offer our clients the option of waiting inside their vehicle during their pet's examination, or ONE PERSON will be allowed inside the building with your pet(s) as long as that person wears a proper mask (this does not apply for children under 12).
What you need to do for your PET'S APPOINTMENT:
1) CALL or TEXT per the numbers on the signs in front of each parking space when you arrive to check in for your appointment. Please remain in your vehicle with your pet(s) until a Technician comes to your car.
2) If your pet is seeing a Technician for a procedure not that doesn't require a Doctor, you will be asked to remain in your vehicle.
3) If you're picking up a prescription, please call or text us when you arrive and someone will be happy to bring your medication and collect payment at your vehicle.
To Our GROOMING & BOARDING Clients:
All Boarding, Grooming and Veterinarian Exams are done by appointment only.
1) Call us immediately when you arrive and STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE WITH YOUR PET(s) until you receive instruction from our staff.
2) Just like our Hebron location, ONE PERSON will be allowed inside the building during their pet's Doctor exam. If you elect to stay inside your vehicle, the Doctor will communicate with you over the phone. You may also pay for services over the phone with a credit card if you prefer.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK IF YOU CHOOSE TO COME INSIDE WITH YOUR PET.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT IS HELPING US CONTINUE SERVING OUR PATIENTS
BY FOLLOWING THESE EVER-CHANGING SAFETY REGULATIONS.
Taking care of your pet can be even more rewarding when you become a member of Zoetis Petcare Rewards. You will earn rewards that can help you save money at your pet’s next visit with us!
Sign up today at www.zoetispetcarerewards.com
We would be nothing without our (awesome)
Registered Veterinary Technicians !
Heartworm disease is a serious, potentially deadly illness that can affect any dog, anytime, anywhere. It is found in all 50 states, and all it takes is one mosquito bite. Heartworm disease is treatable, but it takes a physical and emotional toll on both the affected dog and their humans, not to mention the monetary toll.
Now, you can protect your dog with a single dose every 6 months!
ProHeart 6 is an injectable heartworm prevention that gives 6 months of uninterrupted protection for your dog, and peace of mind for you.
. . . and if this cartoon depicts your monthly routine accurately, ProHeart6
injectable prevention may be the perfect solution for you and your pet!
Our Mission Statement
The entire staff at Refugee Canyon Veterinary Services strives to provide quality medical care for all of our clients’ animals, and to meet their needs in a professional and friendly manner, by serving them as we would wish to be served.
Further, may we always remember that our thoughts become words, our words become actions, our actions become habits, our habits become our character, and our character becomes our destiny — and WE control that destiny!